Sunday 19 September 2010

What A Great Digi Stamp!

I always try and enter the Stretch N Bubbles Challenge each week as not only is it great fun, you also get a fab free image to play along with for the next week. This week the image I received for FREE to play along with was Dance Off.

Heres my card made using this gorgeous digi stamp:-


I decided that as the animals were dancing I would give the card some movement by making it into a rocker card. I simply cut out a large circle from patterned card and folded it in half. I then cut the coloured (promarkers) image into a circle using Nestabilities die (somewhat obsessed with them this week it appears!) and then mounted this onto a larger circle. I edged the large circle mat with ric rac ribbon to add texture and hopwfully interest. 

This circle then got mounted onto the centre of the rocker card base.

To finish I added colourful letter stickers spelling Rock And Roll and a peel off greeting.

I'm not entirely happy with this one as I feel it just needs a little something else but its not that bad - I don't think.

Hopefully you all like it.

If you were'nt lucky enough to get this stamp for FREE like me you can buy it from the fabulous Stretch N Bubbles Shop.

1 comment: