Friday 3 September 2010

!0 Minute Tidying - Part 4

Morning everyone,

Well I've been in a tidying mood as my Son's nursery teacher is visiting us today so its not so much of a shock when he start's on Monday. I don't know who's more nervous about it - him or me!

Anyway I choose a small area yesterday for the 10 minute tidy project which was behind the door. Another fabulous place to dump bits of papers, ribbons, embellishments etc which I had part used for projects and it appears a dumping ground for all sorts of things - well no more. Here's the pics:-


And after the 10 minute tidy fairy has visited (I lie sadly there's no such thing as a tidy fairy - I've been wishing for her for ages but she has never visited - I've even remembered to say please everytime but still no sign!)



OK I know the shelves behind need a lot of work but don't worry they will get tackled very soon - I promise!

Craft Room Organisation Challenge Part 4 -


Found:- Printable Shrink Plastic

Jewellery making kit (minus any tools - not sure where they are in the mountain of stash but sure I'll find them soon)


Black Bags filled - three quarters (making a total of 2 black bags full)

Yippeeee I can see more floor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment