Thursday 2 September 2010

Summer Lovin and The Cats Meow - A double Challenge

Well I have just come across two challenge blogs which link together so this one card entry will be entered into both the challenges.

The first challenge is from Designed2Delight digital stamps. They tell you which image to use (if you entered their previous weeks challenge then you receive the digi stamp free). I could'nt resist buying the Cats Meow stamp for this weeks challenge as he reminds me of a acat I once used to have (Sweet Dreams Ollie xx).
This weeks challenge can be found HERE

Heres my entry:-



The second challenge is from Double Delight Challenges. Thier challenge was to use the "Cats Meow" stamp from Designed 2 Delights and use summer colours.

Now to me summer colours are anything bright and cheerful so I hope my card fulfills the brief!.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers (what did I do before before they came along - answer - no stamping!!!) and then matted and layered the image onto blue glittery cardstock and then textured orange card. I added some mulberry flowers where the flowers were on the stamp and then covered my card blank with the same card I used to matt the image onto. Finally I added a touch of ribbon for the final detailing.

Hope you like xx 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful! I love the great color combo you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Great card Emma! So sparkly!
    We are so glad you have joined our weekly Artist's Challenge at Designed2Delight! :)
    Have fun with the latest freebie!

    ReplyDelete