Sunday 5 September 2010

Another Challenge - Stripes

Well another challenge that I loved making a card for and I have to say adore the finished card was this one:-


Meljens challenge #23 was simply STRIPES. It can be found HERE

For this challenge I decided to use one of her FREE dog images from her blog and coloured it in using pro-markers. I then matted and layed onto stripy paper from My Minds Eye (which came FREE with a magazine I bought a while ago) and co-ordinating cardstock.

I then covered a square card blank with the stripy paper and a different co-ordinating paper (again from the FREE pad) and mounted the image. I added some co-ordinating paper flowers and message block (again FREE in the paper pad) and some matching ribbon to which I tied on a cute little doggy charm (just like the one in monopoly!). 

Finally a peel off greeting finished the card.

Hope you like xx   

1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute meljens image :) love those stripes!! Thank you for playing with us this week on the Meljens challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete