Sunday 19 September 2010

OK - Challenge Time!

Right I apologise now for not posting for the last few days but I'm gonna make it up today. I have 6 challenge cards I've made over the last couple of days so heres No 1:-


OK this entry is for the Pollycraft Autumn Colours Challenge - # 61. I decided to use slightly paler autumnal colours for a bit of a change and I'm really pleased with the finished result.

I used a Pollycraft FREE image which was offered on their blog a few months ago and coloured her using my trusty Promarkers. 

I then printed off four co-ordinating papers from Kanban's The Seasons Collection CD Rom (purchased from QVC) and used these to piece together a patchwork design background. 

I then matted the coloured digi stamped image onto two different colour co-ordinated cardstocks and mounted onto my card base. To add a touch of interest I cut out some of teh leaves from the left over pieces of backing papers and added these to the image using a mixture of tape and 3D foam. I finished the card with a large organza ribbon bow.

Hope you like it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment