Monday 6 September 2010

10 Minute Tidy - Part 7

Hello everyone,

Well I hope all you mums and dads are ok after your little ones going back to or starting school or nursery today.

My little girl became a Year 3 today - I can hardly believe it - where has that time gone and even more monumentous my little boy started nursery (and managed to stay by himself witout crying) - me on the otherhand was in floods of tears watching both of them go in!!!!

Anyway back to the serious business of 10 minute tidying (not that my children aren't serious business (its just that once I start talking about them I could you all for hours and days and weeks - you get the picture so I'll bore you all instead with photos of the latest tidy tastic challenge)

I said I was going to tackle a larger area  (this could have something to do with the fact that I seem to have run out of smaller arears!) and so as promised I bring you the glory of my window wall before the 10 minute tidy fairy came along..........   


I don't know how it all stayed on there either!!!

And now - big drum roll please - ta-dah.........



Now before you say anything I did not choose the net curtains - I inherited them from the previous owners of the house and am ashamed to say that before I could take them down I had filled up the space with my crafting stash so just left them there to save my precious booty getting faded by the sun.

This area is still very much work in progress as I hope to come up with a fantastic storage solution for all the unmounted stamps, punches etc  I have later on when I can see exactly how many I have and how much room I have to store them etc, etc. But for now I'm quite pleased with the result. Its certainly a lot lighter now with natural daylight coming in through the window again.

 Craft Room Organisation Challenge Part 7 -


Found:- 1 complete sets of Sizzlet alphabet dies in their cases unopened! (in addition to the 3 sets found yesterday)

Quickie Glue Pen

Memento Ink Pad

Promarker Blender Pen

Black Bags filled - Half (making a total of 3 black bags full)
 
Oh the joys of a tidy workspace - I can now see exactly which Martha Stewart punches I have and drool over them whenever I wish xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment