Saturday 4 September 2010

A Miricle has happened - maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks!!

I meant to post this great acheievement yesterday but did'nt get round to it so thought I would bore you all today with my small (but to me very large) achievement!).

Yesterday I went to our local The Range store which stocks a massive amount of crafting goodies. I went in there to pick up the latest Creativity magazine from Docrafts as for the £2.50 cover price it is a great magazine, full of inspirational projects to try. Plus this issue has two free gifts (stamps and an embossing plate which is fab and stored in my neatly tidied cutting dies baskets!) and too look at rugs as we need one for our lounge and for our hallway.

Normally I would think nothing of picking up the mag and then adding more items into my basket without really thinking. It 's very rare that I could ever leave this store without spending at least £30 just on crafting goodies but yesterday I done it. I bought the £2.50 magazine, browsed the crafting isles drooling over the lovely new releases and some old and familar favourites but I did it! I just got the magazine!!!! Wahoo - I can do this no craft spending lark - I can, I can, I can!

Sorry just had to share this monumental occassion with you.

Luv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment