Wednesday 1 September 2010

Happy Birthday - Another Challenge I could'nt Resist

After a couple of more taxing challenges I decided to enter the challenge over at Meljens which was simply "Happy Birthday".

But me being me decided that as I usually make girly cards to make a masculine Birthday Card for the challenge so here it is:-


I used another FREE stamp from sliekje which can be found HERE. I coloured the image with - you've guessed it - Promarkers and then used my computers graphics package to print a star shape onto American Crafts patterned papers. I then matted this star shape onto blue card to create a small border and stuck this onto my card blank. A "Happy Birthday to a Star" greeting star and smaller co-ordinating punched star finish this creation.

Hope you like it. I think its simple (a bit like me!!!) but effective   

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a darling card! Perfect for a little one :)
    Thanks for joining MelJens on this birthday challenge!
    Sandy, DT memeber

    ReplyDelete