Thursday 2 September 2010

10 Minute Tidy - Part 3

Hello everyone,

For my next 10 minute tidy session I decided to tackle my craft room floor (well half of the floor really as the other half will be another project very soon) - oh my what a daunting prospect!

Heres the before shot:-



Told you I was a messy crafter did'nt I!!

And now after the miracles of 10 minutes of tidying - ta dah......



I'm well impressed by this 10 minute tidying thing - I still cannot believe what a difference such a small amount of time makes. And the really good news is that I have kept the areas I have already sorted and tidied still clean and tidy (which for me is an absolute first!!!!!)

Craft Room Organisation Challenge Part 3 -

Found:- more gorgeous sheer ribbons

Small Mini Canvas

Plain red childrens T-shirt ready to customise

Black Bags filled - one quarter (making a total of 1 and a quarter black bags full)

No comments:

Post a Comment