Saturday 4 September 2010

10 Minute Tidy - Part 6

Morning everyone,

Well I done another 10 minute tidy session yesterday and despite talking about tackling a bit area I settled on the small area on top of a roller cart as for some reason (probably my two kids) I was feeling very tired.

Heres the before shot:-


And after:-



Again I know not a massive change but at least I know exactly where my cutting dies now are and can get to them easily so hopefully they will be used more often now (although this challenge blog lark is teaching me that you don't actually have to have loads of flashing (and expensive!) crafting bits and bobs to create some great cards and projects.

Also on the plus side I re-discovered some absolute gems of dies that I had forgotton I had.

Craft Room Organisation Challenge Part 6 -


Found:- 3 complete sets of Sizzlet alphabet dies in their cases unopened!

several beautiful red ribbon roses

fineline peel off borders

Black Bags filled - one quarter (making a total of 2 and a half black bags full)  

No comments:

Post a Comment