Sunday 19 September 2010

Tag It! - Another Crafty Challenge

OK when I first started crafting I used to just make cards. It then progressed to me also starting scrapbooking. Finally recently I have started making the occassional gift for people but I have never ever made gift tags so the Tag It Challenge from Creative Inspirations seemed a fab challenge for me.

Heres my entry:-



I loved making this tag and I am now offically addicted to Tags! They are so quick and easy to make and really do look fab for putting a finishing touch to a present. This one is destined for a present for my little girl's friend.

I used a FREE image from Ai Vault (found via freedigistamps) and added the words "a gift for you" around it using photoshop.

I then coloured the image using my promarker pens ad cut it out with my Sizzix Big Shot and a nestability label die. I cut a larger label from blue cardstock and mounted the digi image onto this.

Finally I finished the tag with organza ribbon, sparkly glitter Petaloo flowers and gems.

Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Gergeous tag! Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag! Lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete