Wednesday 15 September 2010

Tash gets in on the act!

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the gap in postings but my house is full of wet plaster, which, with a 3 year old and 7 year old is no fun I can tell you. Thankfully so far no walls (or children!) have been damaged but its the turn of the lounge today so all that could change!!!

Well my little girl has been eagerly looking at my challenge creations and decided that she wanted to take part too so we chose the Meljens Challenge #24 which had a Back To School theme.

As Tash went back to school last week she bought home several different books which needed "decorating". She chose her Maths Homework Book and decided that the FREE Meljens "Easy as 123" image which can be found HERE would be great.

She coloured in the image (I even let her borrow my promarkers although I watched over her like a hawk!) and then she matted up the image onto bright coloured paper. She then stuck this to her book front and added some co-ordinating heart stickers to finish.

Here's the picture:-


Shes really proud of it and so am I!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and what a reason to be proud, both of you! This is just wonderful, Tash! I'm sure that you are now the envy of your whole class! Love the little hearts and the coloring is perfect! Great job!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Back 2 School challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete