Saturday 11 September 2010

OMG - I Won!!!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my short break. We are getting ready to have our house replasted throughout downstairs so I have been under instructions from hubby to get everything tidyied up ready for work to commence! I love my life!!!

I'm having a Victor Meldrew moment - I can't believe it!. I came third in the first challenge I ever entered. It was over at http://www.card-making-downloads.com/ and I won with my Swing Milly triple fold card I pictured on this blog . My entry pic now sits very proudly on their front page for all to see - wow! I recieved 6 votes and came third out of 25 entries which I am absolutely stunned by. I also won a £5 voucher so I'm chuffed to bits. I'm just trying to work out which items to buy with my winnings - it a tough choice!
Thanks to each and every one of you who voted for me.

OK I'll be back soon to post some new challenge entries.

Happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment