Friday 3 September 2010

Circles, Circles Everywhere

Time for another challenge entry. This time the challenge is for TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE #65 and the theme is Circles.

Having already created one shaped card for thier monthly challenge I decided I could easily tackle this circle challenge!. I almost purchased a stamp of theirs to use on the card but then remembered that I'm not supposed to be spending anymore money on craft stash so found a freebie of a cute mouse from them I had stored on my computer. I think he's so cute.

Heres the card:-



I simply cut out a scalloped circle card blank (using a photoshop shape as a template) from blue cardstock and matted onto this a pale lilac flower shape (again using a shape from photoshop as a template).

Next I printed the adorable mouse stamp and coloured him in using promarkers. I then used my newly found circle cutter to cut the stamp into shape and cut a slightly larger circle from blue card to mount the stamped image onto.
I mounted this section onto the centre of my card and finished with some sparkly gems and flowers. I also added some faux stitching using a fineliner pen to the edges of the card and Petaloo flowers for a bit of added detailing.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Very very sweet, thanks for playing along at Treehouse Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of embellishments as they are perfect with the flower image! Thanks for playing with us at TReehouse Challenge!

    ReplyDelete