Wednesday 22 September 2010

Scaredy Cat - just like me!

I love playing along to challenges where you receive a free stamp just for entering so I absolutely love the Designed 2 Delight Challenge Blogspot.

Thsi week I received the adorable Scaredy Cat image which I loved working with.

Heres my entry:-


I simply coloured the image in using my promarkers and then created a circle frame for the image using a K & Co paper from their seasonal pad. I then matted this patterned circle onto black card to make it pop and then stuck this onto a card blank covered with a different patterned paper from the pad.

I added some glaze detailing on the pumpkin and cat and then finished off with a ribbon and printed sentiment flower (the flower is printed from the internet but really does look like proper glitter - I could use glitter as I am also entering this card into the Double Delights Challenge. I have posted off the card and hope that the service men and women get some delight from it.

If you were not lucky enough to get this stamp for free like me (I'm so jammy) then you can still buy it from the Designed To Delight Digi Stamp shop HERE .

Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way your cut around the image to put on the background paper. What a lovely card and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Perfect papers for this cute image *Ü* THANKS SO MUCH for sending your card off to OWH! I'm sure it will delight one of our troops overseas. Thanks for entering at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! The flower does look glittery! That's so neat! Thanks for sending your card to the troops! And we are so glad you joined us this week at Designed2Delight!! :)

    ReplyDelete