Saturday 11 September 2010

Tea anyone?

OK time for another challenge entry. I really missed making them whilst I was forced to tidy (I don't mind 10 minute tidying for my space but anything else just takes up valuable crafting time in my eyes!)

This entry is for Stretch N Bubbles Challenge #15. It uses the great freebie stamp Chip supplied to me as a gift for entering their last apple challenge.

I thought long and hard about this one but then inspiration struck me. I am going to be holding a coffe morning on 24th Sept to raise funds for Mcmillian Cancer Research as part of their fundraising campaign so decided to make invitations for my neighbours, friends etc.

So heres my entry:-



As green is the charity's main colour I decided to use this quite heavily in my design with green accents, ribbons, colouring etc. I hope you like it. More importantly I hope it gets lots of people to come so that we can all raise loads of money for this worthwhile cause.

I used promarkers to colour the image (of course) and the paper I have had in my stash for ages. I think its from Brenda Pinnack and was purchased from QVC. I also added some bling with some Martha Stewart glitter applied onto some double sided tape and some gems. I made the sentiment Coffee? using Photoshop.

I love Stretch N Bubbles stamps. Chip used above and loads of other fab designs can be found HERE.

If you can help to raise money for the fab MacMillan charity or donate some hardsome cash (every penny really does make a difference) then please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment