Tuesday 31 August 2010

10 Minute Tidying

Hello again,

Time for another 10 minute tidying post again. I said I was going to do at least 10 minutes tidying each day and so far I've stuck to it - grand total of two days so far - yipeee!

This time I decided to tackle an area by my desk which tends to be my dumping ground when I get new stuff or the odds & ends left over from a crafting session etc.

Sorry about the photo I forgot I had turned the flash off for taking pics at the zoo yesterday!

Well after my 10 mins of tidying it now looks like this:-



Craft Room Organisation Challenge Part 2 -


Found:- more gorgeous sheer ribbons

brand new and unstarted pack of 20 fineliner pens in different colours (I can feel some faux stitching coming on in the next project!)
Black Bags filled - half (making a total of 1 full black bag)


At least one tiny part of my craft room is starting to look better - only about another 95% to go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment