Sunday 29 August 2010

Hello Crafters

Hello to anyone who may have stumbled across this blog - please don't go just yet!

After many months looking at all the wonderful challenges around and admiring the entrants blogs I have bitten the bullet and decided to start entering some of the challenges I have admire for ages.

Also as a way to try and save money so that I can pay our mortgage off early I am gonna try and find lots of hidden treasures in my craft room (I may need to do lots of tidying before I even find the floor!!!!), see what free items are hiding on the internet and try and win as much crafty stash as possible etc to try and stop me buying any new crafting goodies for a while (when I post the photos of my craft room you will see the reasons why - trust me if you thought you were a craft a holic just wait to see me!!!!!.

So here goes - wish me luck - I think I'm gonna need it. My fingers are crossed I manage to find time to enter, post on here and learn how to link my creations to the challenges!!!!

Stay tuned for my first post...............

No comments:

Post a Comment