Monday 30 August 2010

First Challenge Entry - I'm so excited!

ello everyone,

Well I was working until late last night and have just put the finishing touches to a card which I have made to enter into Card Making Downloads August Challenge





The challenge was to create a card with more than one fold using resources available from their site. This is a totally new thing for me as I have always in the past just stuck to normal pre-scored card blanks but I enjoyed making it so much.

Although I say it myself - I love this card. The little Digital Milly stamp has been coloured in using promarkers and I have attached it to the window aperture I cut with little tabs so that she actually swings.

Materials list for this card:- Swing Milly Digi Stamp - £1.25), Spring Fresh Paper Pack (FREE), Spring Fresh Trees (FREE) & Christmas Snowman Side Stepper (used this for the card base template as it was on offer at just 25p! -  which I then covered with the paper pack) - All available from http://www.card-making-downloads.com/.

I'm just waiting for approval to their forum so that I can load my entry on.

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment