Tuesday 31 August 2010

Another Challenge Entry

Wow I really have caught the challenge bug it seems. I love Pollycraft digi stamps but never knew they had a challenge blog - until now. You can find their challenge here:-http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-59-add-little-nature.html

Heres my entry to their challenge 59 - Add a little nature:-


This challenge gave me the opportunity to use one of the Twiddly Wings images I purchased ages ago but have never used until now! I'm such a horder!!!!

I coloured her in with - you've guessed it - my promarkers and then cut out green card grass to add to the bottom of the image to give a little texture. I also added a glitter flower from petaloo and glitter to her wings (I love shimy, sparkly things!) and was intending to puch a butterfly to stick over the bird image from the stamp but could'nt find my trusted Martha Stewart punch. Instead I adaped to more Petaloo flowers to form a perfectly co-ordinating homemade butterfly.

Finally I matted this image onto co-ordinating American Crafts cardstock and paper and put the whole card onto an 8x8 cardblank (from Craftwork Cards) adding some more Petaloo flowers for additional embellishments.

I don't know what's got into me as I've used a mix of colours again which I never normally put together but I think it works (hope you think so too).

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute card you've made!
    I love how you coloured the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete