Monday 30 August 2010

10 minute tidying


OK, bet you did'nt believe when I said I was drowning in a sea of crafing clutter did you?

I know, I am an untidy crafter (actually I am just untidy fullstop - my poor hubby will vouch for that!!!). I just think why waste precious crafting time putting things away when I can be crafting - I can't help it - its a medical condition (well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!).

But as part of my commitment to having an organised craft room and to try and stop me spending loads more money on craft stash I have decided to try and do at least 10 minutes tidying everyday.

I am amazed at what you can achieve in just 10 minutes. I actually have some room back -  look at my desk top now:-

   

Craft Room Organisation Challenge Part 1 -

Found:- 29p in change
£2 winning scratch card
some gorgeous sheer ribbons
Seraphina Digi Stamp CD Rom
beautiful unopened pack of flower embellishments complete with gem centres
½ large bar of Mint Aero (yum, yum!)

Black Bags filled - half

I'm on way to organisational heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment